Sweethearts

Scott gets hair

My boys

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Why a blog??

Why a blog now? Recently I have begun to worry that I would forget the blessings and experiences we have been given since Scott was diagnosed with cancer and had his surgery in January of 2005. We are so blessed for each and every day we have to share together. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father and my Savior for the constant tender mercies we have experienced and know that through this blog, I can share them and keep these memories alive.

In addition, we have been blessed beyond measure with wonderful family and friends who have lightened our load and continually offer love, support, prayers and fasting. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Right now, I haven't even told Scott that I am starting this blog. Who knows, maybe I will just use this forum as my own personal journal and therapy. We will just see where it goes from here.

No comments: