Sweethearts

Scott gets hair

My boys

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Yes, we finally arrived home. After 3 + weeks and another very long travel day, we arrived home in Utah and finally in Alpine at 1:00 am. What was supposed to be 5 hours of flying, turned into 9 long hours of flights and delays. Words cannot describe the joy and gratitude to finally be home. It was a really long day and Scott is resting and recuperating today. He is still battling infections and as always I am a nervous wreck. We don't have a doctor here to see if there are problems. Dr. Mangus had not been able to reach Dr. Ott when we saw him on Monday. I will be 'trying' to contact Dr. Ott myself tomorrow so we have someone who can step in if needed. Additionally, I am as always looking for natural healing choices to go along with the antibiotic he is now taking.
I so appreciate your continued prayers for his continued healing. In addition I am praying that we can hear the promptings of the Spirit in whatever path we should pursue for the best future.
I am so grateful for all the love, prayers and support.
Love,
Susan

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Welcome home. We missed you. Your family is in our family's prayers. xoxoxoxowendy