Sweethearts

Scott gets hair

My boys

Thursday, October 30, 2008

May 26, 1957-October 28, 2008

My sweet Scotty passed from this life to the next on Tuesday October 28, 2008 at 10:12 pm. It has been the most difficult thing I have ever faced. I love him so deeply and have only begun to feel the pain from his abscence. He lived an amazing life and I am so grateful he chose to share it with me.
His services with be held on Monday November 3, 2008 at 11:00 am. The address is 1125 East Alpine Blvd; Alpine, Utah. We will also have a visitation prior to the service beginning at 9:45. Following the services, we will have a luncheon for family and anyone who would like to stay and share their experiences and stories of Scott. The past 2 weeks have been like trying to stop a frieght train as we did everything humanly possible to keep him here with us. I had so wanted to get video of Scott telling all of his wonderful stories, but it just wasn't possible. For this reason, we would love to have anyone share with us so we can keep his memory alive. You can also email me at susang@axiomfinancial.com with anything you would like to share.
Thank you all for you love, support and prayers. I have felt them and they have lifted us up. I love you so much, Susan

No comments: